Joe has been described as “truly amazing”, “emotionally engaging with humor and humanity” and “completely change my perspective”.
Our keynote programs are likely the most unique experience your organization will ever have. Joe’s passion and experience shine through as he takes your event to the next level. Joe is a master at customizing his keynotes to suit all audiences and industries.
From Skidrow to CEO – How to build resiliency one step at a time
Seeing Possibility not Probability – Mental Health and Addiction
A Push for Change – How to lead, inspire, and engage on purpose
Make sure to check our workshop page for additional breakouts session ideas
and ask about including books for your delegates at a discounted rate.
How to build resiliency one step at a time
Every one of us is confronted by adversity, challenge and change. We face it with our families, work, health, and finances.
Success in the face of adversity and change depends on our level of resiliency.
In this keynote, Joe teaches how to build the resiliency needed to overcome life’s challenges and embrace change.
Using a research based behavioural change model, participants will evaluate their current state of resiliency and learn how to crush unproductive habits while developing a high-performance mindset. Participants leave with tools they can use immediately to create their own inspired results. Joe’s is a treasured Canadian whose life story embodies the resiliency of the human spirit. His message is inspiring, energetic, humorous, honest, raw and unforgettable.
In the keynote you will learn:
- How to build resiliency despite the world around you
- Applying the A.I.R. Model for behavioural change
- Why failure is predictable and normal
- Seeing possibility – how to reframe a limiting mindset
- How to convert failures into assets
- The 3 most important things to know about engaging people
Seeing Possibility not Probability
Mental Health and Addiction impacts every one of us.
We all face adversity, challenge and change. But not everyone has the resiliency needed to survive life’s toughest days.
How do we talk openly about addiction and mental health?
How do we collapse judgement through transparency?
How do we help others face their problems head on?
In this keynote, Joe shares his story of redemption from a life long struggle with addiction and mental illness.
Joe’s is a treasured Canadian whose life story embodies the resiliency of the human spirit. His message is inspiring, energetic, humorous, honest, raw and unforgettable.
In the keynote you will learn:
- How to Support the Person – Challenge the Behaviour
- Empathy Centred Leadership Tools”
- How to Conduct “Tough Stuff” Conversations
- Vulnerability – Strength from Weakness
- How To Meet People Where They Are
How to lead, inspire, and engage on purpose
Apathy. Disengagement. Underperformance. How do we inspire and engage people with purpose driven leadership to embrace change?
Joe Roberts is a social change champion! In 1989 he was homeless living under a bridge, 12 years later he was a celebrated CEO. Joe made a promise when he was on the street to “pay it forward” and in 2017 he finished a 9064km charity walk across Canada. Joe teaches resiliency and inspires difference makers to lead with their “why”.
In this keynote Joe takes you on an epic adventure from the planning stages, the aggressive pre-trek training schedule, and the campaign logistics up to the launch day. On May 1st 2016 Joe and Team Push for Change hit the road traversing the entire Trans Canada Highway from St John’s, NL to Vancouver, BC. Joe will share the extraordinary experiences of walking 24km every day, rain, snow or shine. Meeting icons like Walter Gretzky and Michael “Pinball” Clemons, inspiring over 100,000 students during 457 community events ending with a private meeting with the Prime Minster of Canada.
In the keynote you will learn:
- Resiliency Tools needed for the long game
- How to reframe setbacks while staying committed
- How to inspire Employee and Community Engagement
- How to harness purpose driven leadership
- How to lead teams towards Social Change
Here are a few reasons why Joe has become a favorite among meeting and event planners and a trusted partner for speaker bureaus and corporate executives:
- We are available 24/7 to answer questions, facilitate planning, support logistics and work in collaboration to ensure a total home run for every event.
- Joe shows up prepared having done his research and ready to deliver on the needs and challenges of the client.
- Joe always delivers a customized keynote experience due to meticulous research.
- Joe is a powerful storyteller with real authentic life experience. Knowing what it takes to emotionally engage and inspired people to commit to meaningful change.
- Joe is deeply committed to his own personal and professional growth. He walks the talk literally and metaphorically.
- Joe brings the energy! He loves the work and it shows every time he steps onto the stage.
- Impact! Your people are going to love Joe and talk about his message for years. The biggest problem we create is leaving you big shoes to fill for next years event.
50 years in the making we were looking for a motivational story that could connect with our delegates. We got that and a whole lot more! Your energy, humour and honesty resonated with our group. There were moments when you could hear a pin drop. The feedback we have received has been incredibly positive. Our delegates left viewing life from a new perspective. Well done Joe! Highly recommend you to anyone planning an event.
I want to personally thank you for the excellent work you did on our recent 11 city cross Canada road tour with Primerica. Finding the perfect speaker for our annual tour is never easy. Rarely do we find individuals whose personal life experience has the power to motivate and move people like your story did. The way you delivered with consistency night after night and the impact you had on each room was reflected in the high level of engagement and feedback that we are still receiving. Your message was perfect for our sales group and I want to thank you for inspiring, educating and empowering all of us.