From Skidrow to CEO
"There's more to you than you can see"
FIRED UP FOR YOUR FUTURE
Every student is confronted by adversity, challenge and change:
What will I do when I graduate?
Will I get a good job?
Where do I go from here?
How am I supposed to know what to do next?
In this keynote, Joe teaches how anyone anywhere can overcome
perceived limitations and live their dreams. Walk with Joe
through the tough streets of East Vancouver in the 1980's and
experience the depths and degradation of a former hopeless,
homeless drug addict. Joe teaches what every student needs to
know about connecting to the transforming power of purpose
that lead him off the streets to corporate leadership and
One hour with Joe leaves an impression that lasts a lifetime
where you will learn:
- - How do I know what I want to do when I graduate?
- - What are the real roadblocks that face youth today
- - How to stay inspired and motivated despite the world outside
- - Should I go onto college/university – can I afford to?
- - What do I do if I'm not sure what to do?
- - How can I turn every challenge into an opportunity?
- - Why it doesn't matter how you feel - it only matters what you do!